Come Go With Me - The Del Vikings

  • bverebay
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013
      My friends are getting married and one of the original Del Vikings will be in attendance. I've hired a quartet for their wedding and now they've entertaining the idea of getting the Del Viking to sing with the quartet.

      I'm hoping that there's a simple version floating around that can be learned by a district level quartet in a week (the wedding is May 23rd). It IS doo wop after all! ;)

      Does anyone have or know of an arrangement of "Come Go With Me" by The Del Vikings?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h5tg6Mhris&feature=youtu.be

      Thanks,
      Brad Verebay
      Big Apple Chorus