Looking for comedy arrangements

  • Just
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6 6:12 PM
      I am looking for some easy comedy arrangements, in good taste, for a show in which I am them chair for this fall. Preferably the arrangements would be on the easier side. They are for quartets of different level of expertise and I would like to have songs available for them if they do not have their own. The show is a comedy/novelty show based on the Muppet Show.

      If you could email me directly with your suggestions I would appreciate it.

      Thank you in advanced!

      Justin
    • Tom Schleier
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6 6:43 PM
        My Wife The Dancer
        I Used To Call Her Baby.
        Don't Bring Lulu

        Tom Schleier - Itinerant Baritone

        On May 6, 2013, at 6:12 PM, "Just" <jumccull@...> wrote:

        > I am looking for some easy comedy arrangements, in good taste, for a show in which I am them chair for this fall. Preferably the arrangements would be on the easier side. They are for quartets of different level of expertise and I would like to have songs available for them if they do not have their own. The show is a comedy/novelty show based on the Muppet Show.
        >
        > If you could email me directly with your suggestions I would appreciate it.
        >
        > Thank you in advanced!
        >
        > Justin

      • goldmedl
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7 12:45 AM
          Tom,

          I have "I Used to Call her Baby" but it is fairly
          involved chart with an interlude of middle songs
          using other "Baby" songs but with some parody lyrics.
          I have an older chart of "Don't Bring
          Lulu"...that is handwritten and would have to be
          "re-edited" for computer..and perhaps updated as well.

          Let me know if you have further interest.

          Jay Giallombardo

          At 08:43 PM 5/6/2013, Tom Schleier wrote:

          >My Wife The Dancer
          >I Used To Call Her Baby.
          >Don't Bring Lulu
          >
          >Tom Schleier - Itinerant Baritone
          >
          >On May 6, 2013, at 6:12 PM, "Just"
          ><<mailto:jumccull%40yahoo.com>jumccull@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I am looking for some easy comedy
          > arrangements, in good taste, for a show in
          > which I am them chair for this fall. Preferably
          > the arrangements would be on the easier side.
          > They are for quartets of different level of
          > expertise and I would like to have songs
          > available for them if they do not have their
          > own. The show is a comedy/novelty show based on the Muppet Show.
          > >
          > > If you could email me directly with your
          > suggestions I would appreciate it.
          > >
          > > Thank you in advanced!
          > >
          > > Justin

        • Tom Gentry
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7 6:57 AM
            Justin (no last name given) is looking for comedy arrangements. He, and any others of you who are interested, is invited to have a look at the Comedy/Novelty page of my website:

            www.harmonize.ws/tgentry

            Click first on Tom's Arrangements. Feel free to request pdf and midi previews of songs that interest you for your group.

            Tom Gentry