Re: [bbshop] Re: Regional Results - Newest Quartet in the World?!

  • Nancy K. Foris
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2013
      G'day, Mate! Thanks -- much gras -- vielen Dank and all the rest! Your
      dedication was OTT, but much appreciated. We needed that.
      BUT--Champs for the region? That's really good stuff and shows you CAN
      sing smart, from the heart, and with your audience, include yourselves
      among the winners!
      I think I are proud of you, former Blighty buddy. You must work by Russ'
      ethic: YAGOTTAWANNA!
      Hummmmm-bly,
      Nancy of the Foris(t)