Song

  • Mark Lindekugel
    Message 1 of 27 , May 1, 2013
      Does anybody know were to get a arrangement for "under the sea" from the movie, "the little mermaid"?

      Thanks

      Mark Lindekugel,Director of Finance
      Bella Academy of Cosmetology
      338 Pearl Ave
      Oshkosh WI  54901
       920-230-8897
      http://www.bellaacademyoshkosh.com

    • phil_debar
      Message 2 of 27 , May 3, 2013
        Larry Wright http://www.larrywrightmusic.com/index.cfm/products/?cat1=1

        my chorus enjoyed it.

        phil debar, director
        santa rosa, ca 'redwood chordsmen'
        2012 FWD Chapter of the Year

        --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, Mark Lindekugel <mlindekugel@...> wrote:

        > Does anybody know were to get a arrangement for "under the sea" from the movie, "the little mermaid"?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Mark Lindekugel,Director of Finance
        > Bella Academy of Cosmetology
        > 338 Pearl Ave
        > Oshkosh WI  54901
        >  920-230-8897
        > http://www.bellaacademyoshkosh.com

      • Edward Hinkley
        Message 3 of 27 , Dec 17, 2013
          Maybe someone will like

        • Edward Hinkley
          Message 4 of 27 , Dec 31, 2013
            I have this song titled "YANKEE DOODLE MARCH" that is available for small fee. I wrote it so it's legal.

            This is not for a beginner quartet or seniors as it is to difficult. The tenor has a lot of melody so the lead has to sing harmony.

            It has all four parts and the full mix for learning. Lemme know if you're interested

            Ed Hinkley
          • John Grant
            Message 5 of 27 , Jan 12, 2014

              Does anyone have an email contact address for Al Baker?