Toronto Souvenier Hockey Jerseys

  • larry4lead
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 5:43 PM
           Last July, my wife and I ordered the Toronto International Souvenier Hockey Jersys. The cost was $50.43 each.

      Then, My wife had heart surgery and we decided to cancel our plans to attend the Toronto Convention. I asked for assistance getting the Jerseys shipped to my home (vice pick up on site in Toronto). As luck would have it....Marchant School Sports, has a plant in Buffalo NY...and they agreed to add the shipping charge to my credit card order, and ship from Buffalo. About a week later, they called and said, customs paperwork requies a tax number or a Social Security number...which I provided.

         In mid April, the Jerseys arrived (the bill of lading said there was about a $20 Fedex shipping charge)

         They are "Beautiful! "I'm wearing mine right now.

          They are white with blue trim.

      The chest area has a multi-color Toronto Convention Logo, with the words

                            2013

                          Toronto,

                    75th Anniversity

         Barbershop Harmony Society

           Intrernational Convention
      on the right sleeve is the "75th Anniversity Logo."

      and on the back shoulder area...our first names (Larry & Barbera).

      With a large number "13" on the back.

         The Jersey is light weight...but here in Eustis Florida, it is about 85 degrees...and it's starting to get too warm.

      The only problem I have with them is....I should have ordered a size Medium (not Large, which I normally wear in a shirt)...To be fair, when we ordered them, the salewoman said we should order a size smaller (because they leave room in the shoulders and torso, for the shoulderpads and padding that a hockey player would wear....Now, the sleeves (which on a hockey player would fall just below the elbow) fall past my wrists...to my knuckles! So I've had to roll them up. So if you plan to order one....think small.

         I think I'll wear it to chaptger meeting next thursday.

      Larry Robinson