Sunshine

  • markrusch2002
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 28, 2013
      Would someone please post the score sheets for the Sunshine District contests? Many thanks.

      Mark

    • Edward Hinkley
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 28, 2013
        Any scores from Sunshine YET!?

        Ed H

      • Nancy K. Foris
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 28, 2013
          I quite agree: most lovely, very touching. Thanks!
          Nancy of the Foris(t)
        • Nancy K. Foris
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 28, 2013
            Kill last response from me : I was talking about our choir and chimes
            performance at church this morning.
            'Scuse me for fumbling the ball. Been confusing lately, eh?