Shoutout

  • quaker729
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2013
      I got a little weary of hearing the term "shoutout" during last years webcast. Got any other ideas?
    • tpblead
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2013
        How about a "Thanks for watching!"?

        --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "quaker729" <phil.fletcher@...> wrote:

        > I got a little weary of hearing the term "shoutout" during last years webcast. Got any other ideas?

      • Alexander Boltenko
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 27, 2013
          I see nothing wrong with "shoutouts", and its not barbershop skang, but I favor "performance" for "singout" which is.

          Alexander Boltenko
          ...just hit Reply or call
          269-501-7464 (it's the iPhone!)