The Harmonizer

  • bhsbeccabox
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 26, 2013
      Drum roll please......

      Because you have all be SO patient (thank you) we have an announcement
      to make about the AWESOME January-April issue of the Harmonizer.

      IT'S DONE!
      The smaller teaser issue is online here:
      http://www.barbershop.org/harmonizer
      <http://www.barbershop.org/harmonizer>

      If you absolutely can't wait to have the FULL issue in your hands (how
      can we blame you), you can log in to eBiz and click the "Documents" tab
      and it will take you to the special double issue.
      https://ebiz.barbershop.org/ebusiness/
      <https://ebiz.barbershop.org/ebusiness/>

      Step 1:
      Log into ebiz

      Step 2:
      Click the tab that reads "Documents"

      Step 3:
      Engulf yourself with 75 years of barbershop goodness

      Hard copies will be in mailboxes soon!

    • willhamblet
      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 26, 2013
        I'm sure I'm probably the only person who doesn't know the answer to this question, BUT.....

        Yesterday, I received an email with a link to the latest Harmonizer. There was no mention if I will ultimately receive a hard-copy in the mail.

        Will I??

        Will
      • Shelley Herman
        Message 3 of 26 , Apr 26, 2013
          The exact same thought occurred to me, but I decided to wait a day or
          two to see if the answer would present itself.
          So far it has not!
          Shelley Herman
          saherman@...

          On Apr 26, 2013, at 10:22 AM, willhamblet wrote:

          > I'm sure I'm probably the only person who doesn't know the answer to
          > this question, BUT.....
          >
          > Yesterday, I received an email with a link to the latest
          > Harmonizer. There was no mention if I will ultimately receive a
          > hard-copy in the mail.
          >
          > Will I??

        • Otto Korth
          Message 4 of 26 , Apr 26, 2013
            Shoot...I didn't even get an email

            Otto Korth

          • Bob Patterson
            Message 5 of 26 , Apr 26, 2013
              I hope The Harmonizer hasn't gone the way of Westunes, which disappeared form the face of the earth into the Ethernet. I haven't read it since.

            • bruce.checca@gmail.com
              Message 6 of 26 , Apr 26, 2013
                The Livewire from a few days ago announced the issue was ready... And, yes, it will be going out as a hard copy as well.

                Bruce Checca
                Tavernier, FL

                On Apr 26, 2013, at 2:19 PM, Shelley Herman <saherman@...> wrote:

                > The exact same thought occurred to me, but I decided to wait a day or
                > two to see if the answer would present itself.
                > So far it has not!
                > Shelley Herman
                > saherman@...
                >
                > On Apr 26, 2013, at 10:22 AM, willhamblet wrote:
                >
                > > I'm sure I'm probably the only person who doesn't know the answer to
                > > this question, BUT.....
                > >
                > > Yesterday, I received an email with a link to the latest
                > > Harmonizer. There was no mention if I will ultimately receive a
                > > hard-copy in the mail.
                > >
                > > Will I??

              • Lorin
                Message 7 of 26 , Apr 26, 2013
                  Bruce,

                  Indeed, the two issues are printed and are being bagged right now. They'll be released into the mail stream next week.

                  Thank you all for your patience. The issues are coming out much later than originally planned, but we think it'll be worth it!

                  Lorin May
                  Editor, The Harmonizer