Re: [bbshop] Re: "Will You Still Love Me (aka "When I'm Sixty Four")

  • Bill Kruse
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 23 9:18 AM
      Not a Mike Senter arrangement, but the BHS has an arrangement #8608 of When I'm 64 by Tom Gentry with learning tracks.

      Bill Kruse - 53 Year Member Barbershop Harmony Society - S.P.E.B.S.Q.S.A., Inc.
      Westchester Chordsmen / The Alliance / Freshmen Again! / Capt'n Billy's Whizbang
       Music & Performance VP/ Chapter Counselor MAD

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 23 9:00 PM
        Hi Netters, I'm a little curious about something. I have never seen this song with a title of Will You Still Love Me. The title is When I'm Sixty-Four. Nowhere in the song do the words "Will you still love me" appear. The line is "Will you still need me; will you still feed me; when I'm sixty-four." It is from the Beatles album titled Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. My question is does Mike Senter's arrangement or any other arrangement insert the words "Will You Still Love Me"? Canto ergo sum Marty IsraelLong live the 7th

      • Bill Kane
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 23 11:14 PM
          Mike's arrangement has as its title: Will You Still Love Me When I'm 64? Those words do not ever appear in the arrangement. Bill Kane
          To: aboltenko@...; larrycfc@...
          CC: bbshop@yahoogroups.com
          From: firmbari@...
          Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 00:00:47 -0400