Airport Shuttle in Toronto

  • Jonathan Foster
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2013
      We are pleased to announce that we have secured a deal with Toronto Airport Express for travellers flying into Toronto Pearson.

      Airport Express
      Westin Harbour Castle, Fairmont Royal York, Intercontinental*, Delta Chelsea, Sheraton and Hilton
      Regular Fare Group Rate
      One ride $26.95 $24.00
      Two ride (return) $40.00 $36.00 ($18.per ride)

      Connect Service
      Holiday Inn on Carleton
      Regular Fare Group Rate
      One ride $29.95 $27.00
      Two ride (return) $45.95 $41.00 ($20.50 per ride)

      Upon arrival at Pearson International Airport proceed to the Arrivals Level. Bus pick up points are:

      Terminal 1:
      Arrivals level, International Flights outside at Curbside, Door E
      Arrivals level, Domestic Flights outside at Door B, near the Airport Express Kiosk

      Terminal 3:
      Arrivals level, Outside at Area 25

      * Intercontinental hotel is serviced by a Connecting vans. You will need to transfer at the Westin Harbour Castle Hotel.

      All bookings must be made through our special link:

      http://www.torontoairportexpress.com/reservation/portal.aspx?portal=BHS2013

      Jonathan Foster
      (Jonathan.Foster@...)
      Bass - PostIt! www.PostItQuartet.com or www.facebook.com/PostItQuartet
      Bass - Toronto Northern Lights www.northernlightschorus.com orwww.facebook.com/#!/TNLchorus

      PR Chair - 2013 Barbershop Harmony Society International Convention
      Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/2013Toronto
      "We've been expecting you"

      Sent from my iPad