Re: [bbshop] Ringmasters

  • bsa787
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 11 9:47 AM
      had to record, came home for lunch, the first appearance was approx 830 am
      est then 1011 est

      In a message dated 4/11/2013 8:58:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      nlstarks@... writes:

      When were they on??? We've been watching since about 7:20 Central...they
      were supposed to be on between 7:30 and 8:00!

      Norm

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 11, 2013, at 7:48 AM, "tpblead" <_tpbuell@..._
      (mailto:tpbuell@...) > wrote:

      > Great to see Ringmasters on Today. A little disappointed that they did
      not mention the Society 75th anniversary, but the guys did a great job
      emphasizing that barbershop is not just for old men.

      > Tim
    • Stephen Rafe
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 11 10:43 AM
        If any quartet or chorus spokesperson needs help in making their key, positive points in a brief news-media interview, they might want to get a copy of one of my HarperBusiness books, "Mastering the News-Media Interview." The book was published over 20 years ago but it still valid. Copies are available for a couple of bucks online.

        And, yes, I would have coached Ringmasters, for free.

        Stephen
        STEPHEN RAFE
        www.rapportcommunications.net

        Message 3 of 30 , Apr 11 2:24 PM
          BTW -- To the person who accused me privately, I'm not selling those books and make no money from them. And even if I did, I'd donate it to the Society.

          Stephen