Fwd: Re: [bbshop] membership question

  • Marti Lovejoy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2013
      Okay, guys - here is John's question...

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Re: [bbshop] membership question
      Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 22:04:34 -0400
      From: John Sanders <starmy22@...>
      To: Marti Lovejoy <lovejoymar@...>

      Hi,
      I have a question: how should I go about finding out when my information
      will be posted up on the website?
      I hope to hear from you soon.
      Sincerely,
      John Sanders

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2013
        Things have been a little slow getting posted lately, John. I don't know what the problem is, but we have members who have sent their renewal checks in more than a month ago, and they're still being shown as overdue on eBiz. Anyone know why things are so slow?

        Norm Starks

        Sent from my iPad