Major League Baseball National Anthem Singing Opportunity

  • Jonathan Foster
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 9:37 PM
      Please share this with your chapters

      Have you ever wanted to be one of those guys singing the national anthems at a major league ball game? Well here's your chance. On Saturday July 6th just after the MegaSing the Toronto Blue Jays will be taking on the Minnesota Twins Starting at 1:07pm. There is an opportunity for a limited number of Male Singers to be the performers on field (ticket purchase required). We have also negotiated discounted tickets for those who want to just watch the game.

      So if you are interested in being one of the performers then send an email to Anthems@... to receieve instructions on how to become one of the singers. Please note that spaces are limited and will be filled on a first come basis.

      If you just want to attend the ball game then send an email to BlueJays@... for instructions.

      We highly recommend that you purchase tickets in groups of 20 or more to ensure you get the best price.

      Looking forward to seeing you there.

      Jonathan Foster
      (Jonathan.Foster@...)
      Bass - PostIt! www.PostItQuartet.com or www.facebook.com/PostItQuartet
      Bass - Toronto Northern Lights www.northernlightschorus.com orwww.facebook.com/#!/TNLchorus

      PR Chair - 2013 Barbershop Harmony Society International Convention
      www.facebook.com/2013Toronto
      "We've been expecting you"

    • kirra4@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 9:48 PM
        .
        Are you going to sign up for this singing opportunity?
        .
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T