Singing National Anthems at the Bluejays Game

  • Walter D. Dods
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      Hello

      Someone had posted a link to the website for singing the National Anthems at the Bluejays Game during international. I have deleted it before I could book my tickets, could someone be kind enough to send me it?

      Walter Dods
      Lead
      Chapter House Quartet
      Rolling Hills Chorus & Spirit of Harmony, BABS
      &
      The Chorus of the Chesapeake, BHS