Sunday Nights with Vinny 04072013 7:00 EST Happy 75th B'day BHS

  • VinnyH
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2013
      Netters:
      Tonight (Sunday Night) in honor of the 75th Anniversary of the Barbershop Harmony Society on April 11th, I will be cramming as many Championship Barbershop Quartets as I can in a 2 Hour span..Starting at 9:00 PM EDT
      www.live365.com/mcrmidnightcafe
      To get the Radio show, click
      http://www.live365.com/mcrmidnightcafe (Cut & Paste this address)
      OUR CHAT ROOM HAS CHANGED!!!!!!!
      http://midnightcaferadio.net/?page_id=32 (Or cut & paste)
      Well be using a new chatroom for Midnight Cafe Radio......type in a nickname and
      a password, just like the old Java Chat, but its a little more mordernized....

      YOU CAN NOW TAKE US WITH YOU!!
      With the LIVE365 App on your Smartphone!!
      and type in "Midnight Cafe Radio"

      On Facebook become a fan....Click "like" to
      Sunday Nights with Vinny (Acapella, Barbershop & Oldies)
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunday-Nights-with-Vinny-Acapella-Barbershop-Harm\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ony-Oldies/215077138537149

      In Harmony
      Vinny Haynes
      Big Apple Chorus