greetings

  • russ adkisson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2013
      http://www.messnerhof.info/includes/camp.php?yhfylbjex712uyiaa

      **********
      There's no thrill in easy sailing when the skies are clear and blue, there's no joy in merely doing things which any one can do. But there is some satisfaction that is mighty sweet to take, when you reach a destination that you thought you'd never make. -- Spirella

    • russ adkisson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2013
        Hey gang...sorry for the bogus message. I must've been hacked.