We're Off to see the Wizard ... In Toronto

  • Jonathan Foster
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013
      We are so excited to announce that we have just finalized a special offer for selected performances of the Wizard of Oz with Mirvish Productions. The offer is discounted single tickets at $79 (regularly $119) Promo Code: Harmony
      and a further discount offer of $199 for a group of four � Promo Code: Harmony4

      The offer is valid for Tue, Wed, Thu & Friday 7:30pm performances from June 25 � August 3. Plus, June 29, 1:30pm & 7:30pm and Aug 3, 1:30pm & 7:30pm To order tickets visit www.mirvish.comor call 416-872-1212 or 1-800-461-3333

      Jonathan Foster
      (Jonathan.Foster@...)
      Bass - PostIt! www.PostItQuartet.com or www.facebook.com/PostItQuartet
      Bass - Toronto Northern Lights www.northernlightschorus.com or www.facebook.com/#!/TNLchorus

      PR Chair - 2013 Barbershop Harmony Society International Convention
      www.facebook.com/2013Toronto
      "We've been expecting you"