A creedo to post on the wall

  • John Witmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
      I hate to just post an "atta boy" message, but Larry's last post was such a wonderful description of the "fun" chorus philosophy that I have to repeat part of it. I hope that all barbershoppers will take note of this form of barbershop:

      "I admire and support those who strive to excel....but, my sympathies lie with those less gifted members whose goal is their weekly meeting with friends, who are kind enough to overlook their deficiencies, and sing some barbershop with them. And, if they are fortunate enough to perform for the public...I expect the public will enjoy it (it's a hobby, not a business)."
      Larry Robinson

      Chordially, John Witmer