Ben Show on Comedy Central

  • Jonathan Brune
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2013
      Does anyone know the quartet that was on the Ben Show on Comedy Central
      last night? If you are not familiar with the show, *don't* youtube it, you
      won't be amused, lol.

    • Willard Duff
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2013
        here is the URL if you want to watch/hear the quartet but I can't name them.
        WGD

        http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/52q504/the-ben-show-barbershop-quartet---track-two---uncensored