The Williamson family

  • Bud
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2013
      Many may know that Harry williamson, tenor of the Intl Champs The Regents, and also with the great foursome, Pros and Cons passed away recently. Please see the note below from Ron Knickerbocker, bari of The Renents concerning Harry's son Ed and his wife Ann.

      Hi, all--

      I got a call from Ann last night saying that Ed had come home from the hospital on Monday. She assumed it was because they had completed the chemo for this session. In reality, they had STOPPED the chemo because it wasn't doing any good. On Tuesday Ed was is such pain that he is now in hospice care. They will try to keep him comfortable for his remaining time-- which doesn't sound like it will be very long (but who knows?).

      The primary reason for this note is that all of this medical treatment of both Harry and Ed has left Ann under a fairly large pile of debt. I realize that it is presumptuous of me, but I would like to suggest that, if anyone in the AIC or Delasusquehudmac is considering sending a donation to Harmony Foundation in the memory od either Harry or Ed, that you might consider sending it to Ann instead. That's certainly what I plan to do.

      Dela has the correct address for Ann, but the AIC does NOT. The correct mailing address for Ann is:

      Ann Williamson

      4363 Redtail Hawk Drive

      Jacksonville, FL 32257-8111
    • nlstarks
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2013
        Thank you so much, Bud, for this tragic information. As composer of "Little Girl" that the Regents sang so beautifully, I would certainly like to make a memorial donation to this poor wife and mother. And I would encourage as many as are able to do likewise. My heart goes out to this family.

        Norm Starks

        Sent from my iPad