RE: [bbshop] Will the real Harmony Marketplace PLEASE stand up?

  • Rick Spencer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2013
      Hi Dave-

      Long story short, Yahoo stores used to host Harmony Marketplace, but we�ve
      recently changed platforms and it looks like the old store is taking a
      little longer to �disappear.� We have our IT team looking further into
      this, so thanks for the heads up and sorry for any confusion!

      Unfortunately, all of the data on the old Yahoo site is not current. And
      while the good news is no one is masquerading as Harmony Marketplace and
      trying to harvest personal info, the bad news is that we (the one and only
      Harmony Marketplace) are out of stock on the Vagabonds CDs.

      Rick Spencer

      Director of Operations

      Barbershop Harmony Society

      110 7th Avenue North