Re: [bbshop] Ringmasters on Today show [NBC} April 11

  • Dave McCaffrey
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 22, 2013
      Thanks for the heads-up. As there are three segments to "Today" - 7 to 9, 9 to 10 and 10 to 11, does anyone know into which segment this will drop?

      Dave McCaffrey
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 22, 2013
        Marty,

        I understood perfectly. You were talking about Ring-em-staters, as in Golden. You were talking about Mike Senter and the Harding boys, weren't you?

        Bob

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 22, 2013
          gee the warmth and support one receives on the net .. kinda restores your faith in mankind