Sydney Vocal Project Exciting News "Everything is Pozible"

  • Jim and Holly
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013
      Dear All,

      Some of you may be interested in supporting this great musical cause, if
      you like you may even get something back.

      OK, so here it is.... click on the following link to engage with our latest
      project. Its lots of fun and depending on how you decide to interact with
      us will depend on your level of reward, we are EXCITED, cos anything is
      "pozible"! http://pozible.com/svpcd

      The above web link may not come through, if you cut and paste it, with no
      spaces, into your browser you will find our project. Hope you like it.

      --
      Kind regards,

      Jim
      Director of Music