Great Lakes Harmony Brigade (GLHB)

  • Mike O'Donnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013
      Happy New Year!

      Just a reminder we are still accepting applications to attend this years GLHB on 5/31 - 6/2/13. As usual we are a little short on leads and bari's and could really use another influx of tenors to round out the weekend.

      With North Carolina and Northern Pines just around the corner it's a little late to try and learn 10 - 12 songs for those two weekends. Lone Star Harmony Brigade is the weekend before us in Houston and I understand they have had a great response and are in excess of 100 men. High Sierra and Atlantic Harmony Brigades are both in late August. New England is the third weekend of September. Indiana Harmony Brigade is in November and is the second oldest Brigade weekend!

      However, if you haven't committed to any of those others and are looking to prove your mind blowing quartet abilities on 11 challenging arrangements then please go to the GLHB website and signup for a weekend of non-stop quartet activity. This is the link to our site: http://www.harmonybrigade.org/glhb/

      You still have 4 1/2 months to learn 11 exciting new arrangements.

      Looking forward to singing with you!

      Yours in eXtreme Quartetting,
      Mike O'Donnell, Pres
      GLHB