Re: [bbshop] Furriners

  • Raymond Davis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2013
      There’s nothing driving this other than idle curiosity,

      Sounds more like "idol" curiosity to me... :)

      Raymond Davis

    • marty.lovick
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2013
        While I was driving into Nevada from Oregon in November my cell phone beeped and said welcome to the USA, this after driving in Washington and Idaho too. Hmm we furriners are multiplying!!!