Re: Furriners

  • Bob Sutton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2013
      Obviously I neglected to include my now-likely-former friend Jeff Selano (Storm Front ‘10), a native Canadian. Don’t all yell at once :(

      Regards

      Bob Sutton bsutton@...
      Alexandria, Virginia Chapter
      Society Historical Archives Committee

    • Raymond Davis
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2013
        There’s nothing driving this other than idle curiosity,

        Sounds more like "idol" curiosity to me... :)

        Raymond Davis

      • marty.lovick
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2013
          While I was driving into Nevada from Oregon in November my cell phone beeped and said welcome to the USA, this after driving in Washington and Idaho too. Hmm we furriners are multiplying!!!