COOL CHORDS ON YOUTUBE

  • Stephen Rafe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2013
      I just stumbled across a series of videos on YouTube that show how to
      create, modify, and adapt chords. The visuals look right down on the
      keyboard and make it easy to see what's happening. The moderator moves along
      rather quickly, though. So having had no formal piano instruction, I found
      it necessary to review each "lesson" several times.

      Secrets of Surprising Chords
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp0iBMZ6bG4

      There are also a few "stray" ones around by the same teacher. One of these
      is:
      lehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ7RWqkPBGM

      The teacher's website is:
      www.playpiano.com