Toronto hotel before convention

  • Walter D. Dods
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2013
      Hi guys

      I am planning to visit Toronto for two weeks, I shall be arriving a week before convention and I am looking for a suitable hotel.

      I shall be flying into Toronto on the 23rd June and plan to book into my chorus hotel on the 29th.

      Any advice would be most gratefully received, in fact if anyone has similar plans and is looking to share a room for a week with a barbershopper from Scotland, drop me a line.

      Walter Dods
      Lead
      Chapter House Quartet
      Rolling Hills Chorus & Spirit of Harmony, BABS
      &
      The Chorus of the Chesapeake, BHS