Mission Viejo Chorus Introduces Our New Director!!!

  • Adelina Dudda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      Mission Viejo Chorus introduces our new Director, Kimberley Baker!!!!

      The Mission Viejo Chorus is kicking off the New Year with the selection of
      our new Director. Kimberley Baker will be joining us with our first
      rehearsal of 2013. Kimberley has a Bachelor of Music degree with an
      emphasis in choral/vocal education from California State University, Long
      Beach. A credentialed music educator, Kimberley teaches private voice,
      handbells, general music and theory. She is also an Associate Director
      with KidSingers, a non-profit after school music program (www.kidsingers.org).
      As a Sweet Adeline, she has been a member of the Golden Sands chorus for
      almost five years and wears many hats there including Assistant Director,
      Tenor Section Leader and Costume Chair. She also sings in The Beach Babes
      quartet.

      We are absolutely thrilled to have Kimberley as a part of the Mission Viejo
      Chorus family and we look forward to continuing our growth under her
      direction.

      If you�re interested in learning more about our group, or if you would like
      to visit a rehearsal, please see www.MVSweetAdelines.org for more
      information. Or call Dody at 949-495-5685. We meet on Tuesday nights from
      6:45 pm to 10 pm at 24772 Chrisanta Drive, Mission Viejo, CA (Mt. of Olives
      Church music room).