Sweet Adelines International January 2013 Global Open House

  • Dana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      Sweet Adelines International choruses around the world are opening their doors this month to teach the world to sing! If there's a woman in your life who would enjoy singing with a world-wide chorus of friends, January is a great time to step onto our risers. Find a chapter in the U.S., and in 14 countries around the world, at sweetadelineintl.org

      In harmony,
      Dana Dunlevy
      Marketing Coordinator
      Greater New York Region #15
      sairegion15.org

      (apologies if this has already been posted --I looked but didn't find it!)