Apply NOW for this year's Atlantic Harmony Brigade Rally in August, 2013

  • korfolk04
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2012
      Barbershoppers Near and Far from the Middle Atlantic Region, USA

      The countdown is on......60 days left until you miss out on having some of the most fun in your LIFE singing in quartets. (March 1, 2013 deadline)

      This year's AHB rally will be fun, exciting and rewarding possibly in the biggest way yet (it is always fun, exciting and rewarding)since our special guest quartet and competition judges will be RINGMASTERS !!!

      I MEAN DO NOT MISS OUT.....Wilmington Delaware, August 23-25 is the place in barbershop world

      The guys that aspire to sing in the Brigade are really passionate about quartet singing, dedicated to learning the great scores, and great to sing with.

      Look, I joined four years ago, and even now wish that I had started even sooner than that. IT IS A COMPLETE BLAST.

      APPLICATIONS can be found at the Atlantic Harmony Brigade Website, or by directly going to this link
      (http://www.atlanticharmonybrigade.com/uploads/5/6/9/8/5698499/2013_1st_year_application.pdf)

      So, even though there is an upper limit to the number of guys that can be accommodated in the Brigade Rally...MAKE SURE that you are one of them.

      See you there,

      George Korch
      Executive VP for the AHB