Lone Star Harmony Brigade Deadline

  • birdman784
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2012
      Just a quick reminder that the first Lone Star Harmony Brigade will be held in Houston May 17-19. Application deadline is Dec 31 but we still have a few slots available. The song list has not been announced but we will be doing at least 8 core 2013 XQHB and two additional songs that will be familiar to experienced Brigaders (either from 2013 NCHB or 2012 Rallies).

      Please visit www.lshb.com for complete details and registration.