Re: [bbshop] Looking for an Arrangement

  • GSBMedalMusic@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 8, 2012
      Hi folks,

      I have a fine chart of Let It Snow as performed by the New Tradition
      with Melodyned learning tracks that are quite good.

      Check with me for prices...

      Jay Giallombardo

    • Dave McCaffrey
      Message 2 of 13 , May 13, 2013
        Hi, All

        Looking for an arrangement of "Always On My Mind". Very open to a more contemporary style or a bbs/contemp hybrid.
        Any and all help appreciated.

        Dave McCaffrey
        ONYX Vocal Band
        www.onyxvocalband.com
        905 235 5893

      • Dave McCaffrey
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 28, 2014
          G'Day, All

          Other than the arrangement listed in the BHS catalogue, does anyone know of one for "One of Those Songs" (Durante)?
          Could be interested in a simple 2-song medley or just this song alone.
          Appreciate the feedback.

          Dave McCaffrey

          Assistant Music Director
          Upper Canada Chordsmen Chorus