Re: [bbshop] Looking for an Arrangement

  • JHunna1@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 8, 2012
      There's also a nice Roger Payne arrangement that medleys Let it Snow and
      Baby It's Cold Outside a la Dean Martin and Doris Day...

      Joe

      In a message dated 12/8/2012 3:13:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      aboltenko@... writes:

      There is also "Let It Snow" by one of my favorite arrangers Clay Hines

      On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:27 PM, John Elving <leaderman@...>
      wrote:

      > **
      >

      > There's a great one arranged by Mando Fonseca with modifications by David
      > Wright, Jim Henry and Hal Maples along with learning tracks by Tim
      Waurick.

      > Sing-cerely & Humm-bly,
      >
      > John Elving
      >
      > VP Mus. & Perf. (2012)
      >
      > Editor-in-Cheap
      >
      > Shrine of Democracy Chorus
      >
      > Bass - SOUND ENGINEERING Quartet
      >
      > RMD VP - M&PR (2011-2012)
      >
      > RMD Exec. VP (2013-2014)
      >
      > PROBE President (2011-2013)
      >
      > mailto:leadermanje@...
      > 605-381-9680
      >
      > Skype: john.elving
      >
      > JCE qrcode

      Liles'
      > version), please reply privately...with thanks.
      >
      > Dave McCaffrey
      > ONYX Vocal Band
      > www.onyxvocalband.com
      > 905 235 5893

      *
      Alexander Boltenko
      Russian Bass from St.Petersburg, FL
      russkibass@...
      singing with the Compound Interest quartet
      http://barbershopquartet.us
      Cell 269-501-SING (7464)
      "Barbershop quartet singing is four guys tasting the holy essence of four
      individual mechanisms coming into complete agreement." (Meredith Willson)

      *

    • aclassapartbari
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 8, 2012
        Thanks for the plug, Alex! You can listen to a small segment of this and all the other tracks on AVP's Christmas CD at this link:
        http://www.atlantavocalproject.com/buyacdor2.html
        Makes a nice Christmas gift too! Order from AVP on line or from the BHS website. For the chart, contact Clay Hine at Clay.Hine@...
        Rick Word
        Atlanta Vocal Project

      • GSBMedalMusic@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 8, 2012
          Hi folks,

          I have a fine chart of Let It Snow as performed by the New Tradition
          with Melodyned learning tracks that are quite good.

          Check with me for prices...

          Jay Giallombardo

        • Dave McCaffrey
          Message 4 of 13 , May 13, 2013
            Hi, All

            Looking for an arrangement of "Always On My Mind". Very open to a more contemporary style or a bbs/contemp hybrid.
            Any and all help appreciated.

            Dave McCaffrey
            ONYX Vocal Band
            www.onyxvocalband.com
            905 235 5893

          • Dave McCaffrey
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 28, 2014
              G'Day, All

              Other than the arrangement listed in the BHS catalogue, does anyone know of one for "One of Those Songs" (Durante)?
              Could be interested in a simple 2-song medley or just this song alone.
              Appreciate the feedback.

              Dave McCaffrey

              Assistant Music Director
              Upper Canada Chordsmen Chorus