Barbershop Radio Station - New Addition

  • Alastair Taylor-Payne
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      Good evening to you my listeners, and season greetings.

      It's indeed a good time and I thought my Christmas had already begun this
      week when I received 2 new additions for the Barbershop Radio Station.

      Many thanks to Gem Connection (LABBS 2012 Bronze Medal Chorus) for their CD
      "Feel The Love"

      The stations playlist has been updated and all tracks are now playing. More
      information about the chorus and the tracks playing on the radio station can
      be found <http://www.barbershopradio.co.uk/gem.html> here.

      Many thanks also to The Kentones (BABS Chorus) for their CD "From The Edge"

      The stations playlist has been updated and all tracks are now playing. More
      information about the chorus and the tracks playing on the radio station can
      be found <http://www.barbershopradio.co.uk/kentones.html> here.

      Now don't forget, if you belong to a chorus or quartet who has a recording
      available which is not on the playlist, then why not send one today. To
      clarify I can accept recordings on vinyl, cassette and/or CDs.

      In Harmony

      Alastair Taylor-Payne

      Barbershop in Harmony Logo RGB

      Barbershop Radio <http://www.barbershopradio.co.uk/>