Soundworks Wins "A Cappella Sing-off" at Busch Gardens!

  • harmonetreporter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      (Posting on here for my good friend Larry Kellogg...)

      For Immediate Release

      Soundworks Chorus Wins "A Cappella Sing-off" at Busch Gardens

      Soundworks, Central Virginia's premier men's a cappella ensemble won the "A Cappella Sing-off" at Busch Gardens Williamsburg on December 6. The competition was a fund-raising event for local non-profit charities, Literacy for Life and the Williamsburg Choral Guild. Recording artists, ROCKAPELLA, judged the event. Competing in the Sing-Off were collegiate ensembles from William and Mary, University of Richmond, Christopher Newport University, James Madison University and Epic, the 2012 Harmony Queens of Harmony Inc. Soundworks was presented with a $2500 check as Sing-off Champions.

      Soundworks will be featured at First Night Williamsburg on New Year's Eve with performances at 6, 8, 10 PM in the beautiful Phi Beta Kappa Auditorium 601 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, VA 23185 on the campus of the College of William and Mary. The ensemble will also perform prior to the fire works show at Zable Stadium at 11:30 PM.

      For further information – http://soundworkschorus.org