Celebration of Life for Susan Martin

  • John and donna Kleinschmidt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012
      Susan's Celebration of Life will be held on Sunday, Dec. 16, from 7-11 p.m. at the St. Louis City Museum.  701 N. 15th Street, St. Louis, MO  63103

      The museum is closed for this private affair so there is no admission charge.  Directions below.

      The family is having a service in Chattanooga, TN, on January 5th, where she will be buried with family.  Friends are welcome please contact me for details.

      You may read her obituary and leave messages for the family online at the St. Louis Post Dispatch Obituaries   http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/stltoday    then search for Susan Caroline Martin.

      The family asks that in lieu of flowers that donations be made to the Young Women In Harmony Foundation or the American Cancer Society.

      Missing my friend,
      Donna Kleinschmidt

      Directions to City Museum:

      Coming From the North
      From I-70 East (towards St. Louis)
      Exit onto Broadway
      Turn Right on Washington Ave.
      Turn Right on 16th Street

      Coming From the South
      From I-55 North or I-44 East (towards St. Louis)
      Take the Downtown/Memorial Drive Exit
      Turn Left on Washington Ave.
      Turn Right on 16th Street

      Coming From the East
      (IL/Poplar Street Bridge towards St. Louis)
      Take HWY 40/I-64 W/ I-55 S/ I-70 W
      Take the the Memorial Drive Exit
      Turn Left on Washington Ave.
      Turn Right on 16th Street

      Coming From the West
      From I-64 E/US-40 E/US-61 S towards St. Louis
      Take the 14th Street Exit
      Turn Left on Washington Avenue

      From the MetroLink
      Civic Center Station: Go 8 blocks north and 1 block west.
      Convention Center Station: Go 9 blocks west and 1 block north.
      Union station: Go 9 blocks north and 1 block east.