Re: It's Not Easy Being Green

  • marty.lovick
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 5 9:44 PM
      yikes .. truncated emails!!! use the first part of my previous posted email address and jack is at comcast dot net
      --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "marty.lovick" <marty.lovick@...> wrote:

      > contact Jack Lyon bari
      >
      > jacklyon@...

    • Bob Shaffer
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 5, 2016
        Greetings!
        I'm looking for an arrangement of "It's Not Easy Being Green". I've heard it on Spotify as done by the Most Happy Fellows, but I'm willing to look at other arrangements. Searching the BHS Marketplace returned zero results.
        Any help is appreciated.

        In Harmony,

        Bob Shaffer
        ​Bari, Backspin Quartet
        East Valley Harmonizers Chorus
        (480) 463-3300 office
        (480) 467-7464 mobile
      • Keith Richmond
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 6, 2016
          The Haps arrangement was done by the late Lloyd Steinkamp, if memory serves. However, I do not who (if anyone) maintains Steinkamp's arrangement library.  Possibly check with Jack Lyon. Not sure how to reach him.

          There is also a five part arrangement by Kirk Young (four parts with soloist).  Maybe check with Steve Wolf.  http://wolfstudios.net/

          On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 11:05 AM, Bob Shaffer ibbshop7@... [bbshop] <bbshop-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Greetings!
          I'm looking for an arrangement of "It's Not Easy Being Green". I've heard it on Spotify as done by the Most Happy Fellows, but I'm willing to look at other arrangements. Searching the BHS Marketplace returned zero results.
          Any help is appreciated.

          In Harmony,

          Bob Shaffer
          ​Bari, Backspin Quartet
          East Valley Harmonizers Chorus
          (480) 463-3300 office
          (480) 467-7464 mobile

          --
          Keith R
        • High Note Music Industries
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 6, 2016
            Hi Bob,

            I have an arrangement of "(It's Not Easy) Bein' Green". You can find it on my website:www.BarbershopCharts.com

            Let me know if you'd like to know more.

            Thanks!

            Jeremey Johnson
            Composer | Arranger | Consultant | Clinician
            www.HighNoteMusicIndustries.com
            224-888--1699

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 7, 2016
              Thanks for all the suggested arrangement sources.
              I've had the pleasure of asking a couple of questions on this forum over the past few weeks, and I've received some excellent replies and suggestions. The Harmonet is still a vibrant source of barbershop information.

              In Harmony,

              Bob Shaffer
              Backspin Quartet​
              East Valley Harmonizers​