Sunday Nights with Vinny (Tonight) 11272012

  • VinnyH
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012
      Netters:
      Tonight (Tuesday Night) We'll be on from 7:00 - 10:00 PM E.S.T. (maybe longer) playing acapella from around the the world as well as Christmas Music barbershop & acapella style!!

      To get the Radio show, click
      http://www.live365.com/mcrmidnightcafe (Cut & Paste this address)
      OUR CHAT ROOM HAS CHANGED!!!!!!!
      http://midnightcaferadio.net/?page_id=32 (Or cut & paste)
      Well be using a new chatroom for Midnight Cafe Radio......type in a nickname and
      a password, just like the old Java Chat, but its a little more mordernized....

      YOU CAN NOW TAKE US WITH YOU!!
      With the LIVE365 App on your Smartphone!!
      and type in "Midnight Cafe Radio"

      On Facebook become a fan....Click "like" to
      Sunday Nights with Vinny (Acapella, Barbershop & Oldies)
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunday-Nights-with-Vinny-Acapella-Barbershop-Harm\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ony-Oldies/215077138537149

      In Harmony
      Vinny Haynes
      Big Apple Chorus