Proposal Song

  • Norm Starks
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2012
      Just a reminder to all of you guys who are involved in singing with a quartet...
      Earlier this year I wrote a "Proposal Song" beautifully arranged by Jeremy Johnson that could effectively be used by a quartet to pop the question to a fiancé. It might be used when hired by someone who wants a unique way to propose, or it might be used by an actual member of a quartet to ask the big question. In any case you can look at/ order the song on this link:

      http://highnotepublishing.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_26_36&product_id=137

      Chordially,
      Norm Starks