Re: [bbshop] When/Where Can We Gather At Mid Winter Convention

  • larry4lead@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 25, 2012
      Charles.

      I do remember when those Harmonet badges were being made...Howeveer, I never ordered one.

      Not to worry...I have already made a generic, black and white, tag, that fits into my Portland badge holder.

      I considered being creative with color...but, didn't want to dazzle you all with talen t.

      I chose function over fash ion.

      Thanks for the heads up.

      Larry Robinson

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 25, 2012
        In the olden days, we used to put a wide highlighter border around the
        badge du jour (i.e., the convention badge) so we could find one
        another. A yellow highlighter and close to a half inch border makes it
        easiest.

        Marti

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 25, 2012
          Sounds good, Marti. We'll do it.

          Norm Starks

          Sent from my iPad

          On Nov 25, 2012, at 6:05 PM, Marti Lovejoy <lovejoymar@...> wrote:

          > In the olden days, we used to put a wide highlighter border around the
          > badge du jour (i.e., the convention badge) so we could find one
          > another. A yellow highlighter and close to a half inch border makes it
          > easiest.
          >
          > Marti
          >
          > On 11/25/2012 3:35 PM, larry4lead@... wrote:
          > >
          > > Charles.
          > >
          > > I do remember when those Harmonet badges were being made...Howeveer, I never ordered one.
          > >
          > > Not to worry...I have already made a generic, black and white, tag, that fits into my Portland badge holder.
          > >
          > > I considered being creative with color...but, didn't want to dazzle you all with talen t.
          > >
          > > I chose function over fash ion.
          > >
          > > Thanks for the heads up.
          > >
          > > Larry Robinson

        • Montana Jack Fitzpatrick
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 25, 2012
            The mid winter convention badges are plastic, permanent and engraved---for souvenirs I suppose. Pretty hard to highlight.

            Montana Jack, keeping the faith and keeping it barbershop