Mid Winter Attendees?

  • Norm Starks
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2012
      Anyone here that I've chatted with/worked with going to Midwinter in Orlando?  I'm planning to be there and would love to meet--and maybe woodshed with--some of you guys that I've never met before except through the Harmonet!  :)
      Norm Starks

    • Jeremy Reynolds
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2012
        Norm

        My wife and I are going. But then, it's only about 60 miles away from me.

        Jeremy Reynolds

        Tenor, HarmoniX

        Tenor, Heart of Florida Chorus

        Program VP, Central Florida Chapter

        Webmaster, World Harmony Council

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2012
          A little farther for me...I live in Wisconsin!  :)  Maybe after anyone else replies we can set up a time and place to get together?
          Norm

        • nlstarks@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2012
            I live in Beloit...sing with the Badger Chordhawks chorus in Janesville.
            Norm Starks

            Sent from my iPad