Score Sheets???

  • bandit7577
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2012
      Where can I find score sheets for the conventions this past weekend???

      Doug Johnson
      Robbinsdale, Minnesota
    • Bill Kane
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2012
        I always go to Harmonet Reporter for a fast posting of score sheets. Bill Kane
        To: bbshop@yahoogroups.com
        From: bandit7577@...
        Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 13:05:48 +0000
        Subject: [bbshop] Score Sheets???

        Where can I find score sheets for the conventions this past weekend???

        Doug Johnson

        Robbinsdale, Minnesota

      • tpblead
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2012
          That info is not as helpful as it otherwise might be. Unfortunately, Steve Tremper has not had the chance, apparently, to update the Harmonet Reporter site, as yet. The hazards of having a real job, most likely.

          Try the district websites, which you can get to from the Society web site. I just checked Illinois and they have their score sheets up. The other districts might, as well. I am sure it won't be long before Steve gets the others on the HR site.

          Tim Buell

          > I always go to Harmonet Reporter for a fast posting of score sheets. Bill Kane
          > To: bbshop@yahoogroups.com
          > From: bandit7577@...
          > Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 13:05:48 +0000
          > Subject: [bbshop] Score Sheets???

          > Where can I find score sheets for the conventions this past weekend???
          >

          > Doug Johnson
          >
          > Robbinsdale, Minnesota

        • Bill Kane
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2012
            Districts posted so far on Harmonet Reporter for 2012: DixieEvergreenIllinoisRocky Mt.Seneca Land Bill Kane
            To: bbshop@yahoogroups.com
            From: tpbuell@...
            Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 15:36:55 +0000
            Subject: [bbshop] Re: Score Sheets???

            That info is not as helpful as it otherwise might be. Unfortunately, Steve Tremper has not had the chance, apparently, to update the Harmonet Reporter site, as yet. The hazards of having a real job, most likely.

            Try the district websites, which you can get to from the Society web site. I just checked Illinois and they have their score sheets up. The other districts might, as well. I am sure it won't be long before Steve gets the others on the HR site.

            Tim Buell

            --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, Bill Kane <BillKaneVIP@...> wrote:

            > I always go to Harmonet Reporter for a fast posting of score sheets. Bill Kane

            > To: bbshop@yahoogroups.com

            > From: bandit7577@...

            > Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 13:05:48 +0000

            > Subject: [bbshop] Score Sheets???

            > Where can I find score sheets for the conventions this past weekend???

            > Doug Johnson

            > Robbinsdale, Minnesota

          • Timothy Buell
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 4, 2012
              That figures. The first time I decide to be helpful in months, my computer
              cache hides the latest site update.

              Tim

              From: tpbuell@...
              Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 15:36:55 +0000