Show with Kyle Dillingham and the OK City Chorus

  • dancinbari@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2012
      Don't miss "Ain't No Mountain High Enough - OK City heads to Denver" this Saturday at 7:00 at the Hillsdale Freewill Baptist College Auditorium. We will have world renowned violinist Kyle Dillingham joining us. OK City will do their packages for Denver, Kyle will do a solo set, then we will come together for several pieces including Shania Twain's "Any Man of Mine" and Vince Gill's "Oklahoma Rising". We will add percussionist extraordinaire for the Swahili rendition of the Lord's Prayer "Baba Yetu". Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for seniors (65 and over) and students (12 and under). Go to www.okcity.org or call (405)720-SING for tickets and more information!

      From OK City,
      Nancy Bagby Nortz
      Bass - City SoundWave & OK City Chorus