Riser info

  • E. Bond Francisco
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2012
      Afternoon all, I need some help procuring back railings for our risers. We
      have 4 sections, each about 60"x18"x2.5". I can't find a brand name
      anywhere on the risers. Anyone have any suggestions on how to go about
      finding rails for these puppies!

      Thanks, stay tuned!

      ~Bond
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      E. Bond Francisco
      President
      Marin Golden Gate Barbershop Chorus
      "3rd Fastest Growing Chapter in the Far Western District"
    • Marti Lovejoy
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2012
        They are probably Wenger or Peery risers... check their websites to see
        which one they match.

        http://www.wengercorp.com/

        http://www.peeryproducts.com/

        Marti