Re: A Singing Club That's Social, Or A Social Club That Sings

  • Dick Johnson
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 3, 2012
      Hey! As a 65+ year lifetime member I've been on the "no pay" (Int'l) dues list for 15 years! I am also a "no pay" (EVG Dist.) member and our local Chapter (Great Falls) dues are $5/yr so I'm not complaining. <G>

      I'd kinda' like to hear from other 'elderly' long timers from all Districts about their situation. It might interest a lot of folks!

      Dick Johnson
      Great Falls, MT

      ---

      The reply below was accidentally sent to the bbshop-owner email address. Please respond to Amos atchordsrus@... with any comments instead of back to the bbshop-owner edress.

      ---

      Along these same lines ... has anyone tried petitioning Nashville to waive the dues of our 50 year members? Shouldn't be a big drain on income! These guys have earned it!

      Amos Glanz
      Bari
      Davenport Chapter