New quartet looking for a Bass!

  • Kevin Mendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2012
      Hello Harmonetters,

      A new quartet is forming in SUN District, and we need your help to finish forming it! Currently, we are searching for a young (24 years and younger), talented, experienced bass singer to complete the foursome.

      Applicant must be:
      -a fluent sight-reader.
      -willing to travel.
      -committed to excellence on all fronts.

      Applicants with competitive experience (specifically in BHS contests) are preferred.

      At the moment, We're trying things out locally, but, we don't want to overlook anyone who might be an amazing fit.

      If you're interested, email me at: Kevmendez27@....

      -Kevin Mendez

      -Assistant Director of Sunrise's Sunshine Chordsmen
      -Baritone of THX Chorus

      -Baritone of HD Chorus
      Keep The Whole World Singing!