Re: DIX results

  • tpblead
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2012
      I won't answer for any particular chapter, but Dixie does two chorus contests each year. The Spring contest determines the District Champion, and the Fall contest is the Preliminary for International Qualification only. The quartets reverse that, with Champs crowned in the Fall, and Prelims in the Spring. I would imagine that some small chapters find themselves having to make a choice.

      Tim Buell