Upcoming show!

  • Kay Bromert
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2012
      Harmony Central Sweet Adeline Chorus in Des Moines, Iowa, will present its
      yearly show, "It's Just One Of Those Songs!" on Saturday, October 6, 7:30
      PM at Hoyt Sherman Auditorium in Des Moines. In addition to hearing the
      chorus and our many quartets, you will enjoy the finals of our Acappella
      Classic contest. Three finalists will compete for a $1000 prize, and the
      audience will help to choose the winner! If you're going to be in our area
      that weekend, you won't want to miss it! Contact me for tickets.

      In harmony,
      Kay Bromert, CMA
      Baritone, Harmony Central Chorus
      Baritone, Special Arrangement Quartet