Re: Facebook & Barbershop

  • Michael Baribeau
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 25, 2012
      Until the peer review expert majority says otherwise Facebook is safe to use. Many websites track their users to varying degrees for advertising purposes which is common practice and even as it's use expands has become accepted by most internet users. It's good to have privacy advocates but don't let their vigilance deter us from promoting barbershop on Facebook.

      Michael